Wednesday, October 14, 2009

dear friends

My last post was in September? My goodness! After we returned home from our visit with my family we had a few days before a ten-day visit with some dear friends that we haven't seen since our wedding day over eight years ago! We laughed about how no matter how long it has been since we have seen each other, that in some ways it seems as though no time has passed at all. There is an ease in being together. Before they flew out yesterday afternoon we took a stroll through Centennial Park. Lucy seemed to enjoy one tree in particular...

We had a ton of fun while they were here and I hope we don't have to wait that long to see them again. What a great start to fall!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Fun! I owe you a phone call. Will you be around tomorrow? Also, that really is a smashing haircut on you.

Mostafa ElShafei said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sew nancy said...

sounds nice.
i know whenever i see my friend bridget i feel exactly the same way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...