Tuesday, August 18, 2009

fun with freezer paper

I first heard about freezer paper stencils from angry chicken. I have wanted to make shirts with the kids since then. I know, I have waited a long time and am now probably the last person in blogland to try it. I thought it would be a fun project for the first day of school. We all loved it! It is so easy to do, even for the kids (with a little help). I love how these turned out and we are already eyeing some more objects we can stencil. I want this little lamb that lucy picked out...
We are into week two of school here and we are finally getting into a groove...I think. And while I am on that subject, I think our little lunch break is over and it is time for a chapter of Charlotte's Web...

2 comments:

Liz said...

No you're not last - I am. I've got all the supplies and have yet to break them out.

mary anna said...

So cool! Good job, kids!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...