- Cleaned my craft room. Whew. What a relief! However, I wish it looked a bit more like it did here. But I am happy to report that the fabric area has improved. Remember?
- Cleaned out some drawers around the house. This is only the beginning. I feel like there is probably a post coming soon on my need to purge and simplify.
- Baked homemade biscuits, banana bread (from this book) and more of those cookies (Are you tired of them yet? This time I tried red velvet cake mix and guess what? Delicious. It is becoming more and more evident that this recipe is fool-proof.)
- Tried a new recipe. This one will be in the regular rotation for sure.
- Cast on a scarf...with my own pattern!
- And last, but not least, I made a case for my cell phone. My old phone bit the dust, so I got a new, nicer one and I need to protect it (You have to love those deals where the phone ends up being $4. Seriously.)
I made it using some of the fabric I won from Nikki. So what did you do this weekend?