Tuesday, December 16, 2008

oh so simple cookies

i mentioned yesterday that i had to bake cookies for a cookie swap with my homeschool support group. i was bored with all the cookies that i have made in the past, so i went on a search for a new recipe that was simple because i did not have a lot of time. i remembered that heather had a cookie recipe contest on her site a little while back, so I went there in search of the winner. the winner was this delicious cookie. i almost felt guilty about how simple they were to make. and let me tell you, they are absolutely delicious. they melt in your mouth! when larkin ate one he decided to give me a grade for them. he said, "mom. you get a 121 on these cookies!" i would say that is a pretty good grade.

8 comments:

Katie said...

I am baking these cookies as I read this : ). Love lemon. Love powdered sugar. Love easy baking.

Tina Leavy said...

hi Amy,
hope all is going well with you and yours..wanted to stop by and wish you all a Merry Christmas!
have a great one!
hugs, Tina

p.s. oh..please do stop by my new blog all about gardening:
www.thevictorygardener.blogspot.com
my new etsy shop: www.myvictorygarden.etsy.com
and..we invite you to stop by and check out the new Small Town Living forums!!
www.smalltownliving.ning.com

mary anna said...

Are your sure that is not a page from one of your magazines? Cookies look yummy and the knitting is not so bad either!

Anonymous said...

OOOO, they make my mouth water! :) H

deborah said...

The cookies looked oh so good. Maybe we will get to try these A+++ cookies over the holidays. Hugs to all.

beki said...

I'm adding this to my list!

Anonymous said...

Glad you brought these the other night (so great to visit with you too)! I'm adding these to my can-do cookie list.
Also, the girls are getting a cart/chest of drawers to keep all their sewing/craft things in for Christmas from their grandmother! I'm so excited about it (and I was so unexcited about other options). Thanks for the idea!

randi said...

Oh, those look good! I hope you saved some for me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...