maybe these are not the most exciting thing ever, but they sure are cute. and tic-tac-toe will be much more enjoyable with these. the next improvement that happened today was this loaf of banana bread...
you may be asking, "how is banana bread an improvement?" well, it is an improvement from the rotting bananas in the fruit bowl! here is the simple and yummy recipe:
1 stick butter
1 cup sugar
2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
3 very ripe bananas, mashed
pinch of salt
1 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Cream sugar and butter together.
3. Add eggs one at a time and beat well.
4. Add bananas and beat well.
5. Fold in flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and pecans.
6. Bake in loaf pan for one hour.
oh, and i repaired a vintage throw pillow that has been in the mending pile for like a year. that would have been a boring photo. but believe me, it is an improvement!