Wednesday, December 05, 2007
excited and tagged
i finished our stockings!! i can't even put into words how excited i am. michael and i have been married over six years and we finally have stockings! larkin and lucy had the red one and the blue one last year. i just finished michael's and mine yesterday. of course, lucy's favorite color is yellow. so now we have to switch things up a bit. larkin kept his(red), lucy got michael's(yellow), michael got mine(green) and i got lucy's(blue). maybe i will embroider our names next year...
beki tagged me last week with eight random things about me. so here goes my attempt...
1. i am scared of lips without faces. in general, images of face parts without the face disturb me. but, lips actually scare me(even just the lipstick kisses you see on cards around valentines day).
2. i can't wear skirts or shorts when it rains. the rain on my legs makes me uncomfortable. who am i kidding? i find it hard to wear shorts ever.
3. i am obsessive about ironing when i sew. i love crisp folds.
4. i have tons of fabric and yet somehow, i never have just what i need.
5. i am crazy about lip balm and lip gloss. flavored, unflavored...i don't discriminate.
6. i thrive off of comments left on my blog. the most i have ever received is 11 (and haven't come close since). i know that is not bad, but i dream of 20. is that pathetic? probably. want to help me out?
7. i love board games and dominoes. love, love, love them.
8. i collected pencils and fun erasers when i was a little girl. i still have the collection. i also collected soft plastic fishing worms for a small time, but that phase passed quickly.
that was harder than i thought. now it is my turn to tag. so...