Wednesday, November 07, 2007

almost two


i cannot believe that my baby is almost two. i guess that means that she really is not a baby anymore. but, i am going to have her be one for a few more days. her party is on saturday at my parents' house, and as i am prone to do, i am making her a birthday dress that sort of matches the theme.

i need to finish it today because i am heading to my parents' tomorrow with the kids and will not have all of my "stuff" to finish it. i will try to post the completed photo before i leave for the weekend.
i bought these shoes for lucy today. i just had to post photos of the shoebox. it is great!




5 comments:

beki said...

How sweet! Have fun with the birthday celebrations ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oooh. Cute. I like your new header too.

Stephanie Breuner said...

happy birthday little one. someday you will look back and think, what a lucky girl am I to have a mom so crafty, creative and thoughtful.

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful fabric! I have coveted that for quite some time. And the shoebox!!! Like a great fireworks box, with the bonus of cute shoes inside!

Hope little Lucy has a fabulous birthday!!! Ah, how quickly two arrives. ;)

And - I have not ignored your prompting on my blog - I have just cleared my studio and am getting some posts ready! The long hiatus will end this week. Thanks for your gentle prodding. ;)

Lacey said...

I can't believe she'll be two! I remember when she was born! Very cute dress and shoes, and your kids always have the cutest invites! Thanks for the comments, I wish you were here to help me decorate!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...