Thursday, February 23, 2012

found: a servant's heart

I am very excited about the new site, Beautifully Rooted. It is a great place for women to to connect and be encouraged and inspired to deepen their relationship with God. If you haven't checked it out yet, go now! There are articles on faith, food, projects and more.

Once a week there will be a photo link up. I think their words explain it best, "We challenge you to join us by being intentional about capturing God in your everyday life through your camera lens. Our hope is that through this process we'll not only be able to slow down so we can live in His comfort & peace each day, but that we'll also be able to create a collection of images to look back on as a visual reminder that He really is with us every single day.

Yesterday, while Larkin and I were doing his spelling lesson, I could hear Lucy working rather busily in the kitchen. When Larkin and I came into the dining room, she had made each of us a snack.


She even put peanut butter on his crackers! In that moment my heart swelled to see her servant heart shining through. Few things do my heart as good as seeing God working through my children!

linking up with...

3 comments:

grey rose (they/them) said...

Amy, this is beautiful. love you!

happy thursday, praying for ya!

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet! Thanks for sharing!

nic said...

that is a gorgeous moment indeed...and it speaks volumes to the beauty of your parenting, to be raising such servant hearts. good work, mama.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...