Thursday, October 06, 2011

fall wreath


I mentioned in my last post that I had started and finished two projects in one night. People, this is significant for me. I am excellent at starting projects and I little less than awesome when it comes to finishing them. So, I was pretty excite to have two completed projects in just a couple of hours.

I know there have been a lot of wreaths and fall decor out in blogland recently and I didn't want to be left out. Actually, we have several doors in our house that lend themselves to wreath hanging. I made this one last year and it still hangs in our living room. And honestly, I really enjoy making them, so I may have to make a few more. They are such inexpensive projects! I think I have less than five bucks in this one.

I really love looking at these swirly flowers. I also really love making them. Anyone else having fun will fall decor?

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the wreath! You picked great colors! I haven't done a thing yet for my Fall decorating! I gotta get busy! Although we did make caramel apples yesterday! Does that count? Lol

kristi said...

i LOVE it! and i can see how swirly flowers would be addicting. they are so adorable. xo

LittleGreenThread said...

I really need to make one of these for myself. I love it :)

sew nancy said...

Hi Amy,

I love the wreath. How did you make the swirly flowers? It looks like braided fabric strips. Very cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...