Thursday, July 14, 2011

right now(ish)

It has been a busy week for the sewing room. I hope to have some things to share soon. As a matter of fact, I need to be finishing up a few things right now. In the meantime I thought I would copy this idea from Eren over at This Vintage Chica. Simple but fun. So, here we go...

Right now(ish), I am...

listening to: Amelie soundtrack

watching: this (it is fantastic)

reading: this and this by myself, this with larkin, and this with lucy

eating: honey nut cheerios with almond milk

planning: a day of sewing and crafting

needing: some girl time

thankful for: my new bicycle

praying for: direction

drinking: organic coffee with half and half and sugar (but hey, I have cut back on the sugar)

feeling: inspired

waiting for: motivation to shower

wondering: why my tomato plants aren’t producing

3 comments:

Courtney Walsh said...

question. Do you notice a real taste to the almond milk? I can't do dairy but so miss my cereal. The other day I had the hugest craving for Grape Nuts! But I'm sort of hesitant to try almond milk because I've tried both soy and hemp and hated them both.

mary anna said...

Good idea! I now have "Shorten Bread" goes around and around in my head! Love you, you talented young women!See I do read blogs! Miss you!

Shannan Martin said...

Oooh, this was fun! And really? You're in the same neck-of-the-woods as She Speaks? If you make your way over, you'd better hunt me down!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...