Friday, December 10, 2010

in the bleak midwinter

So, that was some blog break. Once we got back from our Thanksgiving holiday, we all started getting sick. All four of us have suffered through various sinus issues. And we are still trying to get back to normal around here. It needs to happen quickly because I only have a few days to make Christmas gifts!
I hope to do just that today, but I had to stop in here just long enough for a little announcement. As some of you may know, my husband, Michael, was the lead singer for the band Smalltown Poets. Well, we are very excited that, after quite a break, they are back to recording and are going to release a new album next year. But as a sweet treat, this week they released a single from the album. And let me assure you, it is fantastic. And I must admit, my love sounds quite fantastic on it. In The Bleak Midwinter is now available on iTunes. So go get your copy. You won't be sorry! Thanks!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Amy, I got a chance to go over to You Tube to hear some of your husbands tunes and see some videos. Great stuff,you must be a proud wife.
Good luck to him for the new recording session :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...