Tuesday, July 13, 2010

what blogging looks like with a headache

So, today I have had a bit of a headache. As much as I love the rain we are having, I don't always enjoy the pressure changes that bring on migraines. But I didn't want you to think I had disappeared.

We had some dear friends in town over the weekend and we were busy, busy, busy. And I managed not to take many photos. Go figure. However, I managed to catch a few things that made me smile yesterday and today (in spite of the headache).
{Proof that these really are the best cookies ever}

{He tweeted today "About to explode with love for my daughter." See why I love him?}

{Our first Better Boy of the season}

{It feels like I waited months for these to bloom}

{This guy spent all afternoon trying to get into the kitchen through the windows. Very entertaining.}

I do need to get in gear because I have much work to do for this before we leave. Here's to a good night's sleep!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

The second picture is so adorable!! :]

Stephanie Breuner said...

Glad you had a good weekend! Who was visiting?

Elizabeth said...

Cute kids! Love the picture with Lucy and her daddy.
Thanks for sharing lovely photos from your garden as well. Aren't birds funny!

thefabledneedle (jen) said...

birds are so funny; the ones around our place are very entertaining as well.

i hope your headache goes away. :)

mary anna said...

Great shots! That is about as big as a "Better Boy" usually grows and it is perfect! Are those tiger lilies? I love that boy and girl and can hardly wait to see them next week! Of course, I want to see their mom and dad,too!

Lady With A Fork said...

I had so much fun with you guys and YES!!! These are the best cookies EVER! Can you email me the recipe? :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...