Thursday, April 30, 2009

another dress

I haven't quite figured out what this look is on Lucy's face. It is not a look that usually occurs around here. This is another dress I made using this pattern. It is the same as her Easter dress.
I just adore this pattern. It is so simple and I love using several different fabrics and getting to embellish the apron any 'ol way. For this one I just cut one of the large flowers from the skirt portion and stitched it on.
This is going to be another short and sweet post. I am taking allergy medicine that makes me a little less witty and I fear that if I ramble on too long you might fall asleep...and I wouldn't want that on my conscience!

10 comments:

marci said...

The dress is beautiful! I love it!

mary anna said...

Their both adorable! Can't wait to see them in person! Hope you have a great weekend and beat the allergies.

annie said...

followed a link to your blog... your dresses and skirts and so cute :) Happy Spring....

deborah said...

The dress is so cute. You did a great job. I think the model wearing the dress is the cutest. Hugs to all.

girl on a roof said...

Absolutely awesome! Can't wait to learn from the expert!!

Tina Leavy said...

so cute.hope you are having a pleasant weekend.

Dianne said...

Adorable! And I think Lucy is doing a fantastic Ed Grimley (Martin Short/80's SNL) impression, "...this is a lovely dress I must say..".

Little Candle said...

*gasp*
I love your blog...
Jane Austen, Cary Grant, British Comedies, The Thin Man movies, sewing, knitting, baking, cooking...all things that I adore.
I have enjoyed readng about your days and about your sweet babies.

Beemoosie said...

You are so so talented! What a sweet dress on a beautiful little lady!

Anna O'Reilly said...

I love this.

Anna
at All Things Creative

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...