Friday, October 10, 2008

one quilt : september

this is not the best photo, but i have waited several days hoping the clouds would part and lend some decent light for a photo. it had not rained here in something like 29 days and wouldn't you know as soon as i finish a few projects for the blog, it would rain and be cloudy for three days. remember, i only have a little point and shoot, so i rely heavily on some good 'ol sunshine. anyway, i had to go ahead and take a picture because i am sure that leah would appreciate me sending her block to her for last month's one quilt, since i am already ten days late. and while we are on the subject of one quilt, look how cute the package is that beth sent for october...

have a great weekend everyone!

9 comments:

mary anna said...

Good job on the block! I know you are excited about the "bird" fabric. Love the colors in it.Have fun working on it.

sew nancy said...

happy weekend to you too
i was disappointed with some of my recent photographs too
i also rely heavily on the sun

Bethany Hissong said...

Your quilt block is fantastic... I love the fabric you chose and the different hues of blue! And that fabric that Beth sent you is really cool... love that!

Mama de Saga said...

The quilt block is lovely. I love what Beth sent you.

Elizabeth said...

That is so cool looking!! Love all the colors and the pattern. I'm not a quilter, but do admire good ones :)

Penny said...

loving that block Amy! It looks like a very simple but cute one, you have inspired me yet again....

Hyena In Petticoats said...

I love this quilt block sooooo much.....

I am feeling VERY spoilt!

Thanks so much,

Leah xxx

Randi said...

I love the quilt block! And that package is adorable. What fun!

shannon said...

Your quilt block looks wonderful, I love this design.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...