Thursday, November 15, 2007
so, my friend katie tagged me with eight things about my kitchen. so here it goes...
1. my kitchen is green with red accents. it kinda makes me feel like christmas all year. i even left one strand of pom pom garland in the window above the sink last year, and i don't plan on ever taking it down.
2. my favorite part of my kitchen is my red kitchen aid mixer. it is a baker's best friend.
3. my least favorite part of my kitchen is that an entire half of it does not have lighting in the ceiling. that side of the kitchen also has no furniture other than a small table for the kids. but that will change come december when this will arrive.
4. i love the smell of pumpkin pie coming from the oven. my kitchen sees a lot of those.
5. i love that i am supposed to wear an apron in the kitchen. although, i have been known to wear one all over the house. i just love how they make me feel like a vintage mom.
6. i love that larkin likes to help cook in the kitchen. i hope that lucy will one day, too.
7. i despise unloading the dishwasher. yet, i find great pleasure in loading it. michael says that i have been gifted with diswasher loading talent.
8. i love that i have kitchen "stuff" from both of my grandmothers. using those items just makes me feel warm.
ok, karin, you're tagged.