Thursday, April 12, 2007

hello spring


i just had to post this picture i took last week. the dogwood trees have been so beautiful. i posted this to remind myself of how wonderful the weather had been around here until this past weekend when the cold snap came. it has been cold since last thursday and today it was cold and rainy. i mean, how do you drop from the 70s to the 40s so quickly? it just isn't right and my wardrobe can't survive much longer since i have already packed away all my winter clothes. i just checked the weather for tomorrow and it is supposed to be sunny and 70 degrees again. i can't wait-i just hope it lasts.
well, this seems like an awkward spot to mention this, but here it goes. i just celebrated a birthday at the end of march. it seems odd to mention it now, since a couple of weeks have passed, but i feel like it needs to be mentioned since it wasn't just any ol' birthday, but it was my 30th. pretty big deal for me. and no, it has not been hard. i am actually thrilled to be in my thirties. the first week was a little shakey only because i was sick the whole week, hence the break from the blog. i had grand ideas about how i would post about my big day, but obviously that didn't happen. but i am back in full swing (which is more than i can say for michael since he is taking his turn with sickness this week). thanks for indulging me. i just couldn't zoom on through blogland without a small mention of the big 3-0.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday to you!!! Sorry the sickies have invaded your space. We had snow yesterday??? So, I am with you for Spring's return.

Beemoosie said...

Happy belated birthday! I am loving my 30's...a little more maturity!! LOL
We're looking at a Nor'easter this weekend! :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...