Friday, June 09, 2006

changing things up a bit

for those of you who are here for a larkin and lucy fix, you can find the link over on the right. their blog has been moved. so, what is bura ellen now? well, i am going to attempt to have an actual craftblog here. i have admired many for quite a while and i am going to try and have one of my own. maybe this will actually make me focus on the craft room a little more. and maybe not. i am going to hope for the former. so in honor of getting starting, here is a peek and what i am working on now...
a quilt for Sandi's new baby

and repairing my old dress so lucy can wear it

1 comment:

girl on a roof said...

Hey, have you seen www.ciaspalette.com? I tried to post this question to you and I posted it on my own blog. ha ha I will figure this stuff out eventually!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...